Kyochon vs 4fingers




                            
                 Hi everyone! Today I want to review about korean foods. Nowadays, most Malaysian always try many types of Korean food such as Soopong, Gaebno and Mr Dalgakbi. As we see, almost every shopping mall must have Korean restaurant. So today, I will review about Kyochon and 4fingers. 

                    "Kyo" means wisdom and enlightenment and "Chon" means village. The main menu was based on a chicken. You can choose the flavour either soy garlic, honey or red pepper series. The part of chicken you can choose either wingette and drumette, drumstick or half/wholechicken. There are four types of rice. You can choose either garlic fried rice, chicken fried rice, kimchi fried rice and steamed rice. I always choose red pepper wingette and drumette. Usually, I always order with steamed rice and kimchi fried rice with a glass of coke. For me, for a person who cant eat spicy dont ever try to eat the red pepper series because the tasty hot chicken will make you cry. The chicken also crunchy. Most of people will eat with kimchi fried rice. They will put the seaweed to make the kimchi fried rice spicy. 

              4fingers, the main menu also same as Kyochon that based on a chicken. But 4fingers have rice, burger and seafood also.You can choose the flavour for the chicken either hot or honey or mix. The part of the chicken you can choose either winggete and drummete or drumstick. The rice box you can choose chicken rice box, drumstick rice box, seafood rice box or tofu rice box. The seafood you can choose crispy calamari, calamari & shrimps, and battered shrimps. They also have fries. The flavour you can choose either kimchi or seaweed. 

                 For me, I prefer Kyochon because the texture of the food satisfied me more than 4Fingers. The red pepper wingette and drummetes chicken taste very spicy not like 4fingers, its feel salty and not spicy even I choose the hot flavour. The rice also is more satisfied at Kyochon. But, I love the seaweed fries at 4Fingers and you can refill the drinks. Both restaurant have reasonable price for the food but I still choose Kyochon even  I have to queue up to eat the food. 






























Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

District 21 IOI City Mall

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa