This week was a tiring week

                 

                    Hi! So tonight I was about to tell u guys about my tiring week. My boss suddenly give me task to finish it in a week. It’s about the claims for income tax for a year, 2018. I need to finish the report in a week for a whole year. So I was rushing a bit to finish it. Besides that, I also have few assignments to submit this week. 

                 It’s all about time, how can I handle all of this in a week? I think positive and I push myself to do work as fast as I can. At the same time, my mom still sick. I was worried I can’t control my emotion so I decided to not talk to my office mates like always. I prefer to stay silent for few hours without gossiping like always just to finish my report. 

                       It’s a bit funny to see me keep quiet and they laugh at me. I don’t have choice, I need to finish it by this week and also I want to go home on time because I need to buy food for my siblings as my mom sick can’t cook. Then, at night I will focus on my assignments to be submitted. I’m very tired because I can’t get enough sleep and rest. 

                      My office actually works on Saturday, halfday. But I have class on Saturday so I need to finish the report by Friday. It’s very challenging to be a punctual person but I need to force myself to finish the report by this week. Finally, I managed to finish my report on the last day of work. I feel free at that time because the burden of the responsibility has been settle. 

                      For me, we need to have a good attitude to have a good quality of work. The most important thing was to be punctual all the time. People will judge you based on your attitude and the quality of your work. Even though you have a good looks but your attitude is worst, people will not respect you like the one who have a good attitude for works. 

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

District 21 IOI City Mall

Kyochon vs 4fingers

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa