16 April 2019





                            Hi. On 16 April 2019 last tuesday, Im officially 21st years old this year. I got many wishes from my old friends and my family. Thank you everyone for wish me, Im feel appricated. So, my officemate Mrs Maria give me suprise. She bring my favourite food, spaghetti bolognase. 

                             Then, my mom cook my favourite food too. My boyfriend treat me kyochon and 4fingers. He also give me two shoes. Im so happy. My bestfriend, Maryana she gave me a piece of red velvet cake, belt and sling. My brother gave me 3 body lotion from bath & body works.

                               Actually,  Im not expected all of this suprises and present. What I wish was my family still stay by my side. The more older I get, Im not expecting any suprises but I just hope that Allah ease my journey in dunya and akhirat. I just hope I can go through any obstacles in my life. I wish I get the best in my life such a good husband and anywhere I go everything was fine. 



Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

District 21 IOI City Mall

Kyochon vs 4fingers

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa