Cat



                  Hi everyone. Today I would like to share about this cat that shown in the picture. First time I saw was at my motorcycle. When I was about to go to work in the morning, I saw he was lying infront of my motorcycle. He is very cute. I feed him with whiskas that time because he looks very hungry. From that day, he will appears infront of me every morning when I was about to leave to work and every evening I’m home from work. 

                 He was a good cat. Every time I want to go to work, he will come sit beside my motorcycle to accompany me. When I was parking my motorcycle after I came back from home, he will appears infront of me and will follow me to my back door. I feel like he was my stress reliever with his cute behaviour.

                          One day, he not appears infront of me like he always does. I was worries anything happen to him and I decided to look for him. Almost a day I’m looking for him, then my brother called me that he saw this cat. It’s very suprising when he actually lying infront of our front door. He just stay there like he knows that my parents don’t like cat. They allergic to their fur.

                            
                          But this cat was very understanding even though we open the door, he stay at the floor lying like the picture above. He also like to sulk with my brother. He always bites my brother hands when my brother tease him. Sometimes, he will chase my brother for revenge. That one night,  my brother ran like crazy because this cat was chase him around the flat. It’s so funny to see the cat round the flat just to chase my brother. 

                              I’m very thankful to this cat for complete my day every time I sad, he will make me smile every time I stress or sad. The way he wait for me every morning feel like appreciated. 

               


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

District 21 IOI City Mall

Kyochon vs 4fingers

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa