My best mom in the world



        

           Hi everyone, today I would like to share about my best mom in the world. My mother’s name is Aslina binti Ngariyoto. She is 41 years old. My mother is the most important person in my life. I consider myself one of the luckiest people on earth, because I’m still have my mom until now. Coming from a humble background, she taught us to respect people around us no matter where they come from. She frequently said no matter how smart you are, good you are, or talented you are, if you cannot treat others with dignity and respect your success will be short lived. I am thankful for the things my mother taught me. Being respectful makes living life so much easier. 

           My mom’s cooking is always the best. Everyday she never missed to prepare our meals. She always do her best to make sure we get enough meal everyday. When everyone still sleeping, she will  wake up at 6am everyday just to make sure she prepare our breakfast. She knows everyone favourite foods and she will try her best to serve us with our favourite foods by herself. She also taught us to be honest all the time because at the end, lies always hurt more. 

             She is my mother, the greatest influence in my life. Not only as a mom but also as a friend. One day, I saw my mom lying on a bed. Firstly, I thought  she just rest on a bed because it’s weekend but actually she sick. She said she only gastric and not to worry so much. After evening I still saw her lying on a bed and she not cook that day. My father asked me to go buy foods for my younger brother and sister. We just do our routine activities like nothing happen but the next day, I’m not feeling good looking at my mom still lying in the bed. 

               I asked my father what happens to my mom, he just smile and said “don’t worry my dear, your mom just need a rest. She not feeling well”. Then I go to work like usual and when I’m home, everyone seems very sad. I’m looking for my mom but my brother said that my father took her to Joe Medical Centre for checkup. After they home, my father call our siblings to be at my mother side this time. My father said my mom have blood clot close to her cervix. Almost a week I saw my mom lying on the bed. For the second time my father took her to Joe Medical Centre, the doctor give her an injection to dilute the blood and my mom bleeding that time.  

                 She looks very pale. I miss my mom’s voice, her cooking and her smile. I’m very lost that time and I scared that I will lost my mom. After she get an injection, the doctor scan again her cervix after a week and saw another blood clot at one pipe of the organ. Then the doctor need to remove the blood clot using the machine. The doctor give her sleeping pills to reduce the pain. After a week, she collapsed. By that time I’m at my office, then I got a call from my younger brother told that my mom collapsed. I’m rushing that time and go home as fast as I can. 

                   This time they brought my mom to Poliknik Gomez and the doctor said she got coral at her bile. The only solution to remove the coral is to do an operation but my mom refused to do it. It’s almost two months my mom struggling with her pain. Get well soon mom, I miss you so much. 

        

            

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

District 21 IOI City Mall

Kyochon vs 4fingers

Taman Tasik Titiwangsa